Cold pressed coconut oil
It is extracted from sun dried coconut. No added preservatives, no added chemicals, no solvent.
We extract cold pressed coconut oil on our wooden churner which is made from babul tree trunk.
Usage of wooden vessel and slow pressing process makes sure temperature of oil is always maintained at nearly room temperature making it truly cold pressed.
How can you use our Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
– It is edible grade oil and can be used for raw consumption and cooking.
– Cold pressed coconut oil can also be used for skin and hair.
– Our cold pressed coconut oil is a best carrier oil for making massage oil or ayurvedic medicines.
Benefits of cold pressed coconut Oil
– Improves metabolism due to free fatty acids, omega fatty acids and other vital elements.
– Cool in nature, perfect oil for massage in summer.
– Cold pressed coconut oil improves taste and aroma of the food.
– Cold pressed coconut oil can help in weightloss, controlling diabetes and blood pressure.
– Most importantly, it improves your gut flora which results in various health benefits.
This is a value pack of liters Harakh Naturals cold pressed coconut oil for those who love aroma and taste of coconut oil in their daily food preparation.
- Coconut Oil Contains Fatty Acids With Potent Medicinal Properties
- Coconut oil is high in healthy saturated fats that have different effects than most other fats in your diet.
- These fats can boost fat burning and provide your body and brain with quick energy. They also raise the good HDL cholesterol in your blood, which is linked to reduced heart disease risk.
- Most fats in the diet are called long-chain triglycerides, but the fats in coconut oil are known as medium chain triglycerides (MCTs). What this means is that the fatty acids are shorter than most other fats (1Trusted Source).
- When you eat these types of fats, they go straight to the liver, where they are used as a quick source of energy or turned into ketones.
- Populations That Eat a Lot of Coconut Oil Are Healthy
- Coconut is an exotic food in the Western world, primarily consumed by health conscious people.
- However, in some parts of the world, coconut (loaded with coconut oil) is a dietary staple that people have thrived on for many generations.
- The best example of such a population is the Tokelauans, which live in the South Pacific.
- They used to eat over 60% of their calories from coconuts. When studied, they were found to be in excellent health, with very low rates of heart disease (2Trusted Source).
Kavita Mittal D –
Using cold pressed coconut oil from Harakh Naturals since last 6 months. Excellent and genuine product. Very happy with the quality and good for health.
These days we have no way to know if a oil is genuinely cold pressed or not, but i am satisfied with Harakh naturals of all cold pressed oils.
Khushboo (Harakh Customer) –
This is one of the best cold pressed oil I ve used. It’s great to have it raw and for cooking.
The product is really good…smell nice…and pure…very happy with this brand… definitely buying again.
This product is original and pure. I really satisfied with it’s quality and test
Updenra Tivari Customer –
I ordered a 5 litre pack as I required for entire family. I use this oil soon after my yoga practice. I consume it raw, around 2 table spoons everyday. At the same time I am also using it for skin and hair massage.
I ordered this oil after a lot of research and the oil is really very good. For 5 litre pack if the price can be reduced, it will help even more in retaining regular users.
thanks harakh naturals
Bharatbhai Gothani –
Very good quality coconut oil. I buy this oil very frequently, even my mom loves it
Devan bhai J Shah –
harakh coconut oil teste amazing and also used in hair or baby care, body massage. chemicals free oils.